Reports to: Director of Customer Success
Works with: Potential Customers, Existing Customers, Customer Support and Marketing
Location: Ottawa, ON or Rest of Canada (Remote work)
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing individual, who can build, maintain and grow strategic relationships with customers.
This Sales role works with Klipfolio’s new and existing customer base with a focus on the acquisition and retention of customers who consider Klipfolio an integral part of their technology stack.
You are ready to apply your analytical and creative sales skills to help prospective customers move from the trial stage through acquisition and develop long term relationships with your customer base. Our Marketing team is amazing at generating inbound leads which means you’ll spend your time engaging in the sales process rather than working to fulfill a cold-call quota.
- Position Klipfolio’s products and services to potential customers during their trial period
- Manage the complete sales cycle for new business based on qualified leads
- Develop client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions
- Respond to inbound leads and information requests in a professional and timely manner
- Deliver new customer training to help your accounts succeed
- Master Klipfolio’s application to sell to and support your account base
- Diligently track, maintain, and update activities and records in Hubspot
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annuals sales goals
- 2 - 5 years successful SaaS, B2B, or relevant sales experience
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Proactive, logical, and energetic approach to sales and customer activities
- Empathetic with a single-minded determination for helping customers succeed
- Comfortable interacting with customers via video and email
- Highly organized and an effective time manager
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Relevant experience with Business Intelligence, Salesforce, SaaS/Cloud Computing, and/or Digital Agencies considered a strong asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a technical discipline is good to have
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Account Manager".
Want to get ahead of the competition? Show off what you can build in Klipfolio!
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.