Biz Ops - Systems Developer
Reports to: Director, Business Operations
Works with: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Software Development
Level: Intermediate to Senior
At Klipfolio, we believe the answers can be found in the data. But the data has to be accessible to the right people, at the right time, and presented in the way they need it. Our BizOps team integrates many 3rd party tools as well as our own product to make sure that everyone in the company has the data that they need, at their fingertips.
We need an expert with the technical aptitude and motivation to help us manage our marketing, sales and financial systems ensuring that we are at the forefront of technology that drives efficiency, automation, and scale.
- Works with Marketing, Sales and Finance to seek opportunities to automate and streamline key systems and processes
- Is the analyst, capable of developing reports, analysing data, digging deep into data to answer questions
- Ensures all of our product, marketing, sales, and financial systems are in sync and data integrity is maintained
- Performs and automates regular data administration tasks, such as mass updates, data cleaning, and de-duping
- Continually seeks ways to implement best-practices and to improve processes
- Technical proficiency with Salesforce administration & customization
- Experience with version control using Git & GitHub
- Familiarity with AWS
- A technical degree or diploma, and/or relevant experience in a similar role
- General knowledge about marketing, sales, and financial processes and workflows
- Good personal and teamwork skills
- Great communication skills
- Technical familiarity with Google Analytics, Zuora, ZenDesk, and Marketo, Quickbooks
- Knowledge of reporting, data visualizations, dashboards is an asset
- Advanced database techniques, and data warehousing
- Familiarity with one or more data management tools such as Informatica, Astera, etc.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Biz Ops - Systems Developer".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.