Biz Ops - Systems Developer
Reports to: Director, Business Operations
Works with: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Software Development
At Klipfolio, we believe the answers can be found in the data. But the data has to be accurate, accessible to the right people at the right time, and presented in the way they need it. Our BizOps team manages integrations between many 3rd party tools as well as our own product to make sure that everyone in the company has the data that they need, at their fingertips.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data, and the technical aptitude and motivation to help us manage our marketing, sales and financial systems to ensure that our infrastructure is efficient, reliable, and scalable.
- Works with Marketing, Sales and Finance to seek opportunities to automate and streamline key systems and processes
- Takes on ad-hoc data research requests. Brings together data from disparate sources, filters and cleanses
- Ensures all of our product, marketing, sales, and financial systems are in sync and data integrity is maintained
- Strong Python skills, especially in the areas of API interaction and data processing / cleansing
- Familiarity with HubSpot administration, integration & customization
- Strong SQL skills, particularly MariaDB / MySQL
- Experience with version control using Git & GitHub
- Familiarity with AWS EC2, Lambda, API Gateway
- General knowledge of marketing, sales, and financial processes & workflows
- Good teamwork skills and a strong desire to learn
- Great communication skills
- A technical degree or diploma, and/or relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Technical familiarity with Zuora (web interface and API)
- Proficiency developing in Go, PHP
- Familiarity with DynamoDB and/or other NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of reporting, data visualizations, dashboards
- Database administration and data warehousing
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Biz Ops - Systems Developer".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.