Business Development Lead
Reports to: CEO
Works with: Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Development, Biz Ops
Level: Intermediate - 5+ years of relevant experience
Klipfolio depends on a broad and deep ecosystem of technology partnerships and integrations, and we pride ourselves at having connectors into the most important data sources and apps small and mid-sized businesses use every day. We are seeking a Business Development Lead to help forge new relationships with strategic application partners and maximize the value of our current integrations for both our customers and our partners.
- Identify and build new strategic partnerships that drive customer value, customer acquisition and deliver win-win opportunities
- Understand market movements, threats and opportunities facing our ecosystem partners
- For each of our strategic partners, develop a deep understanding of their target market, go-to-market and pricing models, goals, and gaps
- Seek co-marketing with partners for thought leadership, lead generation, and revenue opportunities
- Leverage our network of partners to cross-connect them with each other to build a stronger and more resilient Klipfolio ecosystem
- Identify early access opportunities where we can showcase new partner functionality within Klipfolio
- Working with cross functional teams within Klipfolio to develop and grow the ecosystem
- Develop a process framework to scale and automate the maintenance and high level of quality of our integrations.
- Ability to model long term value of strategic partnerships in order to prioritize investment
- Excellent industry presence and the ability to communicate effectively and engage with both technical leadership and business executives
- Solid understanding of SaaS metrics and general business KPIs
- Sound business judgment with the ability to “think big” and navigate potential opportunities with thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments
- Very strong technical aptitude
- At least 5 years of demonstrated Business Development success, ideally in start-up and scale up SaaS company
- University Degree in Business or Management
- You work with a sense of urgency and get results
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Business Development Lead".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.