Content Marketing Manager
Reports to: COO
Works with: Sales, Product Marketing, Design, Support, Knowledge Base, Partners
Location: Ottawa, ON or Rest of Canada (remote work)
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about expanding Klipfolio’s digital footprint and helping more businesses make better decisions with data. As the CMM, you’ll help shape and execute the demand generation strategy to fuel product adoption. If you are eager to develop your Content Marketing expertise and are passionate about growing and managing a highly engaged community, this is a fabulous opportunity for you.
Klipfolio thrives on collaborative problem solving, sharing of ideas, and getting a lot of stuff done. You will have ownership of your area of responsibility while working with a strong and passionate cross-functional team.
If you take pride in publishing best-in-class content, happen to love analytics, metrics and promoting data literacy as much as we do, we should talk.
- Create best-in class content to help SMBs succeed with data by promoting data literacy via blog posts, case studies and other demand generation and educational material across various online channels
- Craft brand messaging and the voice for the Klipfolio marketing team on all web assets including the homepage, landing pages, emails and videos
- Identify content opportunities and manage our content creation processes including video production, ghost writing, guest blogging and reviewing content created by external contributors
- Expand and manage our community of world-class subject matter experts that contribute to MetricHQ and our blog
- Manage our social media channels and newsletters and keep our community informed about new content, brand and product updates
- Own the entire “content lifecycle” to ensure all content is up to date and relevant.
- 5+ years of experience in Content Marketing and producing content for the web especially channel-specific content (LinkedIn, Twitter, blog)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, ability to write promotional as well as educational content aimed at audiences with varying levels of technical expertise and aptitude
- Ability to translate complex technical and/or analytical problems into plain language and easy to understand content
- Good understanding of SEO and the dynamics of an organic lead generation strategy
- Experience in growing, nurturing and managing a professional community
- Experience in social media marketing
- A strong sense of customer empathy and curiosity and genuine interest in data, metrics and analytics
- Proactive and the ability to self-manage
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- Experience in B2B SaaS industry is a big plus
- Experience in videography, creating visuals, GoogleAnalytics and BI is a plus
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Content Marketing Manager" and include a link to or samples of some of the content you’ve written.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.