Customer Onboarding Specialist
Reports to: Director of Customer Success
Works with: G&A, Customer Success, HR, Product, Marketing, Sales and Support
Level: 2+ years experience working with customers
Location: Ottawa, ON or Rest of Canada (remote work)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping customers succeed. You understand that the right software can help a business improve their processes and make better decisions.
Our Sales team is growing and you will be the first Customer Onboarding Specialist. Working closely with your colleagues in account management and technical support you will spend part of your time engaging with our pre-qualified leads via email, reviewing their requirements and preparing a curated PowerMetrics demo. You will also help the team improve our automated sales processes and customer engagement. Ultimately, your goal will be to help our customers succeed with data.
Having B2B Business Intelligence experience is a big plus.This role is an exceptional opportunity to work in a close knit, super talented and collaborative team where there is no ceiling for growth.
If you really want to impress us, try using our free version of PowerMetrics and create something that interests you. Then, tell us about it in your cover letter.
- Work with the Sales Team to engage prospective customers and on-board new customers
Work closely with customers to understand their requirements and develop custom demo and onboarding sessions
- Build dashboards, visualizations and data connections using the Klipfolio Dashboard application
- Research, master and deliver results from APIs such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Twitter, and HubSpot
- Help train customers to use Klipfolio’s PowerMetrics and help them maximize their experience with the product
- Engage with customers via video, email and chat
- Become a PowerMetrics subject matter expert
- Take a victory lap - share customer insights and their success stories with the Klipfolio team during our Demo Days, Slack and at our monthly All Employee Meeting
- Confident customer interaction
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of web APIs (REST)
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving proficiency with a very strong attention to detail
- Ability to gather customer requirements
- Experience working with SaaS or cloud-based software tools
- Background working with or defining KPIs and dashboards is a plus
- Experience working with Klipfolio or other BI or dashboarding applications is a plus
- A STEM background and/or education in Computer Science, Analytics, Business Technology Management
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Customer Onboarding Specialist".