Reports to: Director of Software Development
Works with: R&D, Operations, Customer Support, Management
The DevOps Specialist is accountable for the management of our cloud infrastructure and the deployment pipeline. In addition, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall health and performance of the platform. The role will also play a key part in creating in-house tools to automate internal tasks related to product deployment.
- Handle ongoing administration and maintenance of Klipfolio’s technical infrastructure, deployment pipeline and all applications implemented on our platform.
- Work alongside cross functional teams in order to execute and maintain critical business processes, expand our implementation of the platform as it evolves, and perform all administration of multiple Klipfolio instances.
- Work closely with platform users, management and IT to ensure performance, maximum efficiency and scalability.
- Move our application into the cloud in a way that is highly available and redundant across multiple availability zones/cloud providers.
- Write scripts to automate tasks related to building servers, monitoring, deployment, data-mining, and other requirements.
- Experience managing a SaaS platform, or similar environment with high-availability requirements.
- Strong Unix system-administration skills.
- Experience with:
- MongoDB and shared/replicated DB environments
- Python, NodeJS, bash scripting
- Orchestration / configuration management / service discovery frameworks (eg., Consul, Ansible, Chef)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Capable, confident, solutions oriented, and down-to-earth team player
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "DevOps Specialist".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.