Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you ready to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies ?
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Level: Junior to Intermediate
Location: Our new office is located right in the middle of downtown Ottawa, Canada at the World Exchange Plaza.
Description: We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded, team player who will be focused on driving channel partner engagement and reseller growth. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing thought leadership and business insights that will impact the effectiveness of our channel and partner efforts. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be responsible for working with our reseller and technology partners on all their partner marketing needs, including: defining marketing strategies with key partners, developing sales enablement materials, partner events, GEO champion programs, newsletters, partner directory, blogging, thought leadership pieces, and many other communications efforts. From launching our partner NPS program, building out an ecosystem, ensuring proper placements in technology marketplaces, digital marketing and brand placement, this individual has a growth mindset. So if you are passionate about working with a talented team in a high-paced work environment, we would like to hear from you.
Who We Are
Klipfolio is a fast growing early stage SaaS company with a proven product and an ambitious vision. Since our Series B funding of $12M in Jan 2017, we now have 10,000+ clients, spanning over 80 countries.
Imagine a world where every team has real-time access to the metrics they need to continually improve and optimize their business each and every day.
Imagine no more because at Klipfolio we have developed a real-time cloud based dashboard solution for teams who want to continuously monitor the health of their business.
Great Health Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan
3 Weeks Vacation
Flexible Work Hours
$500/Year Fitness Benefit
Free Snacks and Drinks
Active Social Committee
Christmas - New Years Shut-down
On-site Bike Clinic
Who are you? Are you someone who is...
- Passionate about marketing, growth, data and technology
- Focused on delivering results while building the Klipfolio brand globally
- Effective at multi-tasking across various partners, products, and projects
- Collaborative working with internal and external resources/stakeholders
- Motivated to be resourceful, innovative and entrepreneurial
- Humble and committed to always improving our impact by thinking like a customer
The right Digital Marketing Specialist will be able to provide us with the following skills:
- Planning & forecasting sales and growth for key channel and partner accounts
- Defining and designing KPI's to understand impact of the channel & partner development team
- Running a Partner NPS analytics program, prioritizing projects and communication efforts
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications
- Manage global partner programs to achieve revenue goals
- Provide support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives
- Evaluate digital marketing analytics and campaign effectiveness
Preferred skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Partner Marketing, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree or diploma
- Competent in core digital marketing disciplines (T-shaped marketer)
- Experience building and deploying go to market plans
Skip to the head of the line, if you have these additional skills:
- Worked in both sales and marketing roles
- Have a technical dev background in coding/API’s but more interested on the business side
- Have successfully built out a reseller program for a SaaS startup
Klipfolio is a product-led SaaS startup that strongly believes the most productive developers must have the full backing of the company. We ensure that all our developers have the most modern workstations and provide a modest budget for all developers to customize their workstations so that they have the best working environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Digital Marketing Specialist".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.