Digital Marketing Specialist - Co-Op/Intern
Reports to: Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Works with: Product Marketing, Customer Success
The successful candidate will be part of an industry leading Digital Marketing team and will contribute to all aspects of our digital marketing strategy and execution including content marketing/SEO, email marketing, PPC, social media monitoring and programs, and advocate marketing.
You are a self starter who loves learning new software, has an absolute passion for keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business, and, last, but definitely not least, you think about ROI / growth-hacking in everything you do.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Content creation for multiple channels (web, social, email)
- Search engine optimization, and keyword tracking
- Wearing multiple hats and working with multiple teams and projects at the same time
- Knowledge of SEO and Adwords programs
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems (Marketo preferred)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience delivering Social Media programs
- Strong copy writing, as well generally strong written and oral skills
- Experience with HTML and content management systems (ideally Drupal)
- Aptitude for learning new software and tools
- Ability to work in fast-paced, continuously evolving work environment
To apply, please include an achievement oriented resume and samples of your work that highlight your expertise to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op". If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.