Director of Digital Marketing
Reports to: COO
Works with: Sales, Product Marketing, Support, Product Management
Type: Full time
At Klipfolio, we build products that enable business intelligence for small to medium-sized companies. We create tools that give people the best chance to succeed at influencing the direction of the company they work at. At the same time, we design products that help some of the world’s leading companies and agencies manage enormous complexity around data and decision-making for their teams or their clients. Empowering this data-informed decision making, no matter where the companies are located or their level of experience with data, is our mission. Reporting to the COO, you’ll lead an accomplished, data-driven marketing team with an unwavering determination to grow our customer base.
You will be an outstanding fit if you have an empowering leadership style and a growth mindset.
- Lead and manage our cross-functional digital marketing team that drives: lead acquisition, conversion and lead nurturing, customer marketing, social media marketing as well as our brand marketing, web design and development.
- Develop and nurture a marketing strategy in alignment with the overall company and product strategy.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing team to develop our brand and product positioning as well as to ensure an aligned brand and product communication across all marketing touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to organize and prioritize our high volume of incoming leads and foster an integrated marketing and sales funnel.
- Grow and diversify our paid advertising channels including Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook...
- 5+ years of successful experience in digital marketing, especially SEO, paid advertising and marketing automation.
- At least 5 years of experience leading a cross-functional marketing team.
- A 360º marketing funnel understanding from brand communication to customer acquisition and conversion for a B2B SaaS product, preferably with a high volume business.
- Data savvy.
- Experience in Business Intelligence is a big plus.
- Marketing agency background is a big plus.
- A Business Degree ideally with exposure to Digital Marketing best practices also a big plus.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Director of Digital Marketing".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.