Front-End Software Developer
Reports to: Software Development Manager
Works with: Development, QA, Support Services, Customer Success, Product Management, UX teams
- Develop rich front-end interfaces for new product features.
- Take the initiative to investigate client side performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in some back-end development.
- Embrace our agile development culture and the Klipfolio development manifesto.
- Innovate! Participate in regular Hack Days days and propose new ideas and work on them.
- Experience building SPAs with industry-standard frameworks such as React, Backbone, and Angular
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing of UI components
- Experience with programmatic 2D drawing operations, transformations, and animations
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3 and/or Highcharts
- Experience writing server-side code using MVC frameworks such as Spring
- Experience implementing responsive user interfaces
- Exposure to Cordova, progressive web apps, and React Native
- Experience working with Java and Groovy
- Successful completion of a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Software Developer - Front End".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.