Software Developer - Full Stack
Reports to: Software Development Manager
Works with: Development, QA, Services, Sales, Product Management, UX
- Implement new features from back-end to front-end.
- Write automated tests and participate in reviewing, testing and releasing the code changes to production.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and QA teams to resolve customer issues and bugs.
- Collaborate with the UX team to build friendly, intuitive user interfaces.
- Embrace our agile development culture and the Klipfolio development manifesto
- Innovate! Participate in regular hack days and scratch your itch days and propose new ideas
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of consuming web services
- Experience with modern UI frameworks like React and Angular
- A degree in Computer Science or a related STEM program
- Ideally the equivalent of at least 1 year of hands-on development experience
Nice to have skills:
- Familiar with React andRedux
- Exposure to Groovy and Grails
- Experience in native mobile app development for iOS and Android
- Experience developing web applications using MVC frameworks such as Grails, Rails, SpringMVC
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Software Developer - Full Stack".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.