iOS / Android Developer
Reports to: Software Development Manager
Location: Development, QA, Services, Sales, Product Management, UX
Level: Intermediate to Senior
As a mobile application developer, you will play a defining role in all aspects of our iOS and Android stack with a special focus on creating a modern and world class user experience. The successful candidate should be comfortable with various mobile platforms, hybrid, and native technologies.
- Implement new end-to-end features including front-end and back-end
- Work closely with UX and PM teams and think like a user
- Embrace our agile development culture and the Klipfolio development manifesto
- Innovate! Participate in regular Hack Days and propose new ideas
- Investigate and experiment with new technologies on your own and propose solutions to the team
- Work closely with the Customer Success and QA teams to resolve customer issues
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Java
- Experience with iOS and Android Frameworks and APIs
- A degree in Computer Science or a related STEM program
- Familiar with Progressive Web Apps and React Native.
- Exposure to hybrid mobile technologies such as Cordova and Ionic
- Exposure to modern Web UI frameworks such as React and Angular
- Experience developing web applications using MVC frameworks such as Grails, Rails, SpringMVC...
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "iOS / Android Developer".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.