Professional Services Ninja
Reports to: Director, Professional Services & Support
Works with: Customers, Support, Sales, UX, Product Management, QA, Development
Level: Entry level to Intermediate
You excel at providing timely, accurate and first-rate technical support. Of course you do! You’re a Klipfolio Ninja. Working closely with your fellow Klipfolians, you will apply your analytical and creative talent to the development of unique dashboards used by our customers to manage their businesses.
- Work closely with customers to understand their requirements and develop dashboard solutions
- Provide estimates and schedules for professional service projects
- Build dashboards, visualizations and data connections using the Klipfolio Dashboard application
- Research, master and deliver results from APIs such at Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Twitter, HubSpot, Salesforce and a multitude of other common and uncommon web services
- Train customers to use Klipfolio and help them maximize their experience with the product
- Work with the sales team to engage prospective customers and on-board new customers
- Assist the support team in responding to customer issues as required
- Provide ongoing monitoring and support for managed dashboards.
- Strong customer interaction and requirements analysis skills
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of web APIs (REST)
- Ability to use functions to develop complex formulas for data visualizations
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving proficiency with a very strong attention to detail
- Experience working with SaaS or cloud-based software tools
- Background working with or defining key performance indicators or dashboards is a plus
- Experience working with Klipfolio or other BI or dashboarding applications is a plus
- A STEM background and/or education in Computer Science, Analytics, Business and Technology
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Professional Services Ninja".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.