Reports to: Director of Customer Success
Works with: Potential Customers, Existing Customers, Customer Support, Professional Services and Marketing
Location: Ottawa, ON or Rest of Canada (Remote work)
We are looking for an experienced, high-performing Sales Specialist to join our Success team on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for converting highly qualified leads – our Marketing team is world class when it comes to lead scoring - and expanding existing accounts. As our Sales Specialist you’ll engage with prospective clients to understand their requirements, conduct demos, negotiate pricing/terms and close deals.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling SaaS technology over phone, email, chat and video call channels. Having B2B Business Intelligence experience is a big plus. This role is an exceptional opportunity to work very closely in a small, super talented and collaborative team where there is no ceiling for growth.
Your compensation plan will include a base salary, a generous variable pay plan and stock options.
- Contact qualified leads and position Klipfolio’s products and services to fit their business needs.
- Manage the complete sales cycle from initial engagement, product demonstration through to closing.
- Design client proposals that effectively communicate our product value and offer customized solutions. Collaborate with our support and professional services teams to build proofs of concept.
- Actively share your experience and best practices with the team and mentor team members.
- Work closely with management to fine tune sales related strategies and help the team establish best practices.
- Deliver New Customer training to ensure early and ongoing customer success.
- Diligently track, maintain, and update activities and records in our CRM.
- And of course, achieve your monthly individual target and team goals.
- 5+ years of successful SaaS sales experience, ideally in B2B
- Effective customer communication, client relationship management and SaaS sales strategy skills
- Proactive, strategic (you possess the wisdom for prioritizing leads!), and energetic approach to sales and customer activities
- Proven team player with an ability to mentor other team members
- Empathetic with a single-minded determination for helping customers succeed
- Comfortable interacting with customers via video, phone email and chat
- Tech savvy
- Highly organized and an effective time manager
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Relevant experience with Business Intelligence, Salesforce, SaaS/Cloud Computing, and/or Digital Agencies
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Sales Specialist".
Application process: We work hard to review new applications shortly after they are submitted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time. Thank you for your interest in Klipfolio!