Technical Support Guru
Reports to: Manager of Support Services
Works with: Customers, Support, Sales, UX, Product Management, QA, Development
You personify the Klipfolio voice - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. As a self-described data fanatic with a passion for technical problem-solving and engaging with customers, you’ll thrive in this role.
Working closely with your fellow Klipfolians, you’ll apply your analytical and creative talent to solve complex challenges that range from troubleshooting APIs you’ve never seen before, building Klips, connecting data and teaching Klipfolio best practices.
We’re extremely proud of our Support team. Here’s a few examples of the love they received recently:
“Thanks for always coming to the rescue :-)”
“The support system @Klipfolio is AH-MAZING!”
“Thanks a lot. You guys rock. Everything I’ve seen so far about the product, your support, training is so awesome I want our product to take some lessons :) Well done!”
“We are very happy with the experience and I think you have an awesome customer service. It's good to know that you guys have my back! That's the kind of service we are aiming at here. Keep up the fine work!”
- Work closely with customers to understand the problem via email, live chat, video discussions and phone
- Help customers connect to third party web applications using APIs
- Help build dashboards and visualizations
- Help customers understand their data
- Train customers to use Klipfolio and help them maximize their experience with the product
- Work with the sales team to engage prospective customers and on-board new customers - you’re the technical expert on the call
- Test new features being developed
- Work with the product team to develop new features based on customer feedback
- Strong customer interaction and requirements analysis skills
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of web APIs (REST) - be prepared to show off your knowledge
- Ability to use functions to develop complex formulas for data visualizations
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving proficiency with a very strong attention to detail
- Experience working with SaaS or cloud-based software tools
Nice to Have Skills:
- Background working with or defining key performance indicators or dashboards
- Experience working with Klipfolio or other BI or dashboarding applications
- A STEM background and/or education in Computer Science, Analytics, Business and Technology
- CSS, JS and HTML
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Customer Success - Technical Support - 12 months".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.