Technical Support Specialist - Customer Success
Reports to: Director, Services & Support
Works with: Customers, Sales, Development, Product, Marketing
Level: Junior to Intermediate
Location: Ottawa, ON or Rest of Canada (remote work)
You excel at solving complex problems, and understanding data in all its amazing forms.The thought of writing a formula to aggregate data puts a smile on your face. You are patient and thorough when explaining solutions and happy to work with customers via email. You’re an analytical and creative problem solver. Acronyms like JSON, XML, APIs, and SQL are all familiar to you. Experience with BI tools is a plus.
Become a key contributor to the Klipfolio Technical Support team. The team primarily uses email to answer customer questions about using the software, investigate data issues, research API endpoints, and write complex formulas to help aggregate customer data. Every question and every day brings on new challenges
- Help customers use and maximize their experience with our software
- Research, master and deliver results from APIs such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Twitter, HubSpot, Salesforce and a multitude of other common, uncommon and custom web services
- Solve customer issues through our ticketing system
- Escalate systemic issues to the right team(s) for resolution
- Investigate and reproduce software issues
- Be a Klipfolio product expert
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving proficiency with a very strong attention to detail
- Experience working with SaaS or cloud-based software tools
- Experience working with Klipfolio or other BI or dashboarding applications a plus
- Experience with a support team is a nice-to-have
- Experience with customer interactions
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of web APIs (REST)
- A STEM background and/or education in Computer Science, Analytics, Business and Technology
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Customer Success - Technical Support".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.
Want to get ahead of the competition? Show off what you can build in Klipfolio!