Reports to: CXO
Works with: Software Development and Product Management
Level: Intermediate +
Klipfolio is looking for a talented, and experienced UX designer who can lead performance-driven design activities for new and existing features and attributes of our cloud dashboard platform. Reporting to the chief experience officer, you’ll work side-by-side with product management and the software development teams to create user-centered product experiences that satisfy product requirements and delight our customers.
- Lead the conceptualization of new interfaces with project management and the development team---from pattern implementations to novel, complex interactions---that meet project and UX requirements
- Capture feedback from users, developers, product management and other stakeholders to test and iterate through design solutions
- Produce user stories, scenarios, sketches, flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with developers to optimize the implementation of your work
- Fluency in modern best practices for UX and UI design and familiarity with current design patterns for the web
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator or relevant wireframing/prototyping tools
- Solid communication skills and the ability to articulate the rationale for design decisions
- Strong aesthetic sensibility and appreciation of good visual design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a UX-related discipline
- 5+ years experience with web-based application UI design
- Portfolio with samples of work that demonstrate your understanding of the design process and showcase relevant experience
- Experience collecting and leveraging user-derived data via usability evaluations, user research, polls, and/or satisfaction studies
- Ability to prototype with HTML/CSS/JS or prototyping tools
- Hands-on experience designing user interfaces for mobile applications
- Strong visual design skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "UX Designer".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.