Are you ready to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies ?
Reports to: Web Design Team Lead
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years
Location: Our new office is located right in the middle of downtown Ottawa, Canada at the World Exchange Plaza.
Description: We are looking for a talented Web Designer who will be responsible for managing all stages of the web design process: from designing, to prototyping, through to coding.
If you are someone who is passionate about the latest web design trends, are constantly looking for new design inspiration, and are fascinated by SVG, Flexbox, Grid, and animation... we need to hear from you!
As part of the Klipfolio Marketing Department, the Web Design Team plays an integral role converting web visitors into leads through designing and developing full functional web experiences. We also like to test our crazy ideas, a lot!
- Create - from concept through iteration to production - beautiful and engaging web experiences with strong graphic and motion components that reflect and positively extend the Klipfolio brand to the web site.
- Responsible for the look and feel, layout, visual appearance and the execution of entire design for the Klipfolio website
- Work with the marketing team in coming up with creative designs and developing landing pages for various campaigns
- Present designs and collect feedback from peers and executive level stakeholders
- Run A/B test and conversion rate optimization throughout the website
Preferred skills and experience:
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Exceptionally strong aesthetic sensibility.
- Experience designing for multiple contexts such as mobile, desktop, tablet and TV.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to articulate the rationale for design decisions.
- Awarenss of the latest trends and technologies used in the world of web design and development
Skip to the head of the line, if you have any of these additional skills:
- Experience with Drupal CMS is a huge plus
- Experience working front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
Send your resume AND a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Web Designer".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.
This position is only for applicants who currently reside in Ottawa, ON and eligible to work immediately