Loved by more than 10,000 companies of all shapes and sizes
From brick and mortar to online, today’s shoppers have never been more empowered with more choices than ever before. It’s integral to run your insurance company in the most efficient and reliable way, balancing out short-term risks and long-term rewards. Offering the right product, having the right people selling the product, and managing all risks associated with selling insurance policies all contribute to the success of a business and and tracking your data on a dashboard can help with that!
Dashboards that can pull together all your data from various platforms and services helps you stay on top of all your data and puts you in a better position to manage risk. Having a dashboard with easy-to-read metrics that visualize your sales, premiums, claims, fraud, and customer satisfaction data - all in one place - puts you in the driver’s seat and aids in early detection for payment trends and incoming claims.
Insurance dashboard examples
Curious to see what you can track in Klipfolio? Here are just a few examples of the insurance dashboards you can build. View the Live Dashboard examples to get a better look.
- Drill down into your sales data
- Track your various sales metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Have a view into any sales opportunities
Metrics for Insurance
Want to motivate your team and stay up to date on your data, but not sure which metrics to start with? Not to worry, we've compiled a list of common insurance KPIs (key performance indicators) our users have built using Klipfolio. If you are looking for more, check out our KPI Library:
- Average Cost per Claim: Measure how much your organization pays out for each claim filed by your customers
- Customer Satisfaction: Measure how satisfied your customers are with the products and services your organization provides
- Claims Ratio: Measures the number of claims in a period and divides that by the earned premium for the same period
- Top Brokers in Sales Revenue: Measure and rank the top performing brokers based on sales revenue
- Average Time to Settle a Claim: Measure how long it takes to settle insurance claims for each type of policy your organization offers
- Quotas vs. Production: Measure the effectiveness of sales agents at meeting sales targets
- Percentage of Sales Growth: Measure the amount of policy renewals and new policy sales over a set period of time
- Policy Sales Growth: Measure how many new policies your organization has sold over a set period of time
- Net Income Ratio: Measure how effective your organization is at generating profit on each dollar of earned premium
- Claims per Policy Type: Measure the number of claims that come in per policy type
- Policy Types: Monitor the current policy types being offered to your customer base
How to track your insurance metrics with Klipfolio
Klipfolio allows you to pull in data from all of the platforms you use to track your insurance data—and display precisely what you need in a single interactive dashboard. What does this mean for you? No more wasting precious time manually checking and rechecking reports with various versions of dynamic data. And you can get started with just a few clicks. Click here for a complete list of all our integrations.
Using pre-built metrics
Our Klip Gallery allows you to track your key metrics with just a few clicks, wihtout the hassle of building. You can get the Klips that matter most to your business right from our Gallery to your dashboard in minutes.
Do you use QuickBooks to manage your accounting data? Connect your account to Klipfolio to easily monitor your retail performance in a real-time dashboard. Easily share the dashboard with your team and rally around your numbers. With Klipfolio you can track:
- Income and Expenses
- Customer Balance Summary
- Top Customers by Income
- QuickBooks and Salesforce CAC
Bring your key accounting puzzle pieces - Income, Expenses, and Profit - together to help you make actionable decisions. Choose the time period of your choice from the drop-down menu, and compare to the previous period.
See your Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable at-a-glance during the time period of your choice.
See what else you can build for QuickBooks
Are you an Salesforce user? Connect your account to Klipfolio to easily monitor your professional services performance in a real-time dashboard. Easily share the dashboard with your team and rally around your numbers. With Klipfolio you can track:
- Open Opportunities
- Sales this Month
- Leads vs Mentions
- Conversion Funnel
- Accounts by Type
- Open Opportunities by Stage
Are you using Google Analytics to track on-site data? ? Connect your account with Klipfolio and easily track key metrics in a dashboard that's easy to share. In Klipfolio, you can track metrics like:
- Campaign Stats
- Sessions by Region
- Traffic Channels
- Website Performance
- Top Posts by Conversions
- Organic Search Performance
Make sure your ad campaign is generating traffic by monitoring your key Google Analytics campaign statistics for the time period of your choice.
See what else you can build for Google Analytics
Building in Klipfolio
Our professional services users love Klipfolio because it empowers them to build their own dashboards. Sure, it takes time to get it right, but it’s absolutely worth it.
Connecting your data
You’ve got an impressive technology stack, but how do those puzzle pieces fit together? Klipfolio is an API machine with 100s of connections to the support services you use to run your business.Browse the 100+ services you can connect to
Love to tinker and build but tired of using Excel to share your data? The Klip Editor is where you bring your data story to life. Build custom data visualizations that you can share with your entire company.
Drag-and-drop visualizations from the palette to start assembling your custom dashboard. Choose from standard data visualizations like charts, bullet charts, and scatter plots. Or get creative and inject custom HTML into your dashboard. The choice is yours.
Data is meant to be shared. A dashboard without any viewers is, well, kind of sad. Wouldn’t you agree?
Which is exactly why we make sure you can share with your team and clients through multiple channels.
TV dashboard display
Our customers love showing off their dashboards on wall-mounted TVs throughout the office. It’s a great way for executives to nurture a culture of data transparency and the team to see their performance at a glance. Plus, it looks super cool.
Slack, email snapshots, and links
Send Klips or entire dashboards via Slack, setup manual or recurring email snapshots, and share links to your live dashboard.