“I love that the team doesn’t have to spend time downloading and manipulating CSV files anymore. Klipfolio’s continued commitment to releasing new integrations in addition to extensibility with custom data sources makes it the obvious choice for all of our dashboarding needs.”
Managing Director at iPullRank
From our marketing team to yours
We know how important it is to have control of your data, which is why we put together this quick video to show you what dashboards we use on a daily basis to help drive our own marketing efforts. Watch the video and see what’s possible in Klipfolio.
Marketing dashboard examples
Curious to see what you can track in Klipfolio? Here are just a few examples of dashboards our marketing team uses on a daily basis. View the live dashboard examples to get a better look.
- Get a real-time, interactive view of your marketing funnel
- Track your leads against daily and monthly targets to reach your marketing goals
- Get a better understanding of demographic conversion rates to help drive your decision making
- With the Brand Awareness metric, you can dig deeper into your key marketing channels and analyze the performance of each
- The First Visit metric tracks where visitors come from and how engaged they are with your website
- With the Returning Visit metric, you can analyze user behavior and determine how well your content resonates
- The Conversion metric shows the performance of core pages and web conversions, and compares them to online sales
How to track your marketing metrics with Klipfolio
Klipfolio allows you to pull in data from all of the different marketing services you use to track your performance—and display precisely what you need in a single interactive dashboard. What does this mean for you? No more piecemeal reports or Excel sheets with multiple versions. And you can get started with just a few clicks.
There are 3 ways to build marketing dashboards in Klipfolio:
- Pre-built marketing dashboards
- Pre-built marketing metrics
- Custom marketing dashboards
Here are a few pre-built marketing dashboards
How is your website performing right now? This dashboard is laser focused on answering that question.
How are you performing on Facebook Ads? This dashboard helps you track key digital advertising metrics for Facebook like CPC, CPA, CTR, and spend.
How are your keywords performing on AdWords? Get the answer in this interactive dashboard.
Here are a few pre-built marketing metrics.
Click each icon to see what's possible.
Connecting your Google Analytics data into Klipfolio gives you instant access to your website performance. You can also combine your Google Analytics data with data from other key services. With Klipfolio you can track:
- Top performing pages
- Top converting social channels
Track your website's Avg. Bounce Rate, Avg. Pageviews, New Sessions, and Avg. Time on Site for the last 30 days.
See what else you can build for Google Analytics
Monitoring your Facebook and Facebook Ads performance can be time consuming. With Klipfolio you can track:
- Page impressions
- Engaged users
- Total page likes
- Page visits
Discover total and average page visits by monitoring your Facebook company page traffic over the past 90 days.
See what else you can build for Facebook
Wish you could easily make your Google AdWords performance visible to your whole team without building monthly or weekly reports? In Klipfolio, it’s easy to track metrics like:
Google Search Console
Are you obsessed with SEO and organic performance? Us too, which is why we created pre-built metrics for Google Search Console. Make data-driven decision to boost your organic rankings and traffic. Track metrics like:
- Keyword rankings
- CTR improvement opportunities
- Search improvement opportunities
Which search queries can you improve on? Use this pre-built metric to find your page 2 query results. Use best practice SEO tactics to improve those rankings to page one of Google.
See what else you can build for Google Search Console
With so much data inside HubSpot, it can seem a little overwhelming when you’re trying to report on your performance. We’re making it easy with our pre-built data visualizations. Track metrics like:
- Upcoming events
- Top performing keywords
- Latest blogs
Moz is a great tool to use when building out an SEO strategy. With Klipfolio, you can create an interactive dashboard that gives continuous insights into your key online marketing metrics. Track metrics like:
- Top influencers
- Top pages by authority
- Domain authority
Discover the top pages on your website by ranking them by Page Authority. This Klip requires the Moz API paid subscription.
See what else you can build for Moz
Do you have visibility into your Net Promoter Score? It can be time consuming to report on your NPS scores, which is why we created a variety of pre-built metrics to help you easily monitor and share your results. Track metrics like:
- Net Promoter Score (Last 12 months)
- Recent comments
- Net Promoter Score (Last n months)
- Score by attribute
Instantaneously compare the number of detractors and promoters of your brand over the past 12 months.
See what else you can build for AskNicely
Are you using your past email campaign results to build out your new campaigns? It’s not as hard as you may think. Get started with our pre-built Mailchimp metrics to see how your emails are performing.Track metrics like:
- Open rate
- Click rate
- Bounced emails
- List performance
Compare your email marketing subscribers to unsubscribers over the past 30 days.
See what else you can build for Campaign Monitor
Build a custom marketing dashboard
Once you've assembled a few dashboards with our templates, you're going to want to build custom dashboards that tackle the unique and specific challenges of your business.
There’s a learning curve with any powerful software tool, but you’re in good hands and will soon be building out your own custom dashboards. So grab a coffee and crack open our Editor. We promise it’ll be worth it.
Learn more about connecting your data with Klipfolio.
Here's how it works:
- Draw your dashboard on a napkin
- Decide which data sources you'll need to access in order to create your dashboard
- Use the custom editor to start bringing your data to life
- Learn Klipfolio through Klipfolio Courses (there's a track specifically for digital marketers) or through our online chat, documents, tutorials, webinars and videos. Still need help? Get in touch with our success team.
Are you an agency? We can help.
From global ad agencies to boutique digital shops, our marketing partners are differentiating, deepening and growing their businesses with Klipfolio. Here are some reasons why our agencies chose us:
- Showcase ROI in real-time: Partnering with Klipfolio enables you to provide your clients with transparent access to the metrics that matter most to them.
- Automated reporting: Deliver interactive performance dashboards in real-time or submit PDF dashboard reports at the push of a button.
- 100s of integrations: Agency partners are empowered with the freedom and flexibility to connect their dashboards to a wide variety of data sources in real-time, so they don’t have go to ten places to get one answer (and neither do their clients).
- Dashboard reports: Create branded PDF reports for your clients and schedule recurring email reports based on live dashboards.
- Customize your dashboards: Add your logo and taglines to your dashboard, stylize individual Klips and automated dashboard reports, or refine the look and feel of your dashboards at a more granular level with custom CSS.
- Client management: Get access to our dashboard management hub that lets you manage multiple client accounts in a single place.
Use a TV Dashboard display to share your dashboards
A TV Dashboard is a monitor setup to display key business metrics in real-time. TV Dashboards have evolved over the years from office whiteboards to office monitors that continuously display a business’ data.
There are a number of benefits to setting up a TV dashboard in your office such as transparency on all levels of the business, metrics-driven teams that can spot opportunity and fix discrepancies, as well as the ability for managers and executives to make real-time business decisions.
What’s the best way to display a TV Dashboard?
Dashboards can be displayed on TV horizontally or vertically. Vertical TV dashboard display is ideal for longer dashboards, typically ones that have more than 5 or 6 metrics. Due to the fact that TV dashboards are meant for quick, at-a-glance information, it’s best practice to limit your dashboard being horizontally displayed to a few of your most important metrics that you need to monitor multiple times a day in order to keep size large for optimal visibility
For more on TV dashboard options, check out our wallboard page.
Ready to start building your marketing dashboards?
Start your free 14-day trial.
"Klipfolio keeps our whole team on the same page. With all of our key metrics at our fingertips, it helps our team make smarter data-driven business decisions."
- LP Maurice, CEO and Co-founder at Busbud