Date created: Oct 12, 2022 • Last updated: Oct 12, 2022
What is Emails Delivered?
Emails Delivered is the number of contacts who successfully received an email to their inbox and, as such, does not include bounces or unsubscribed recipients.
Emails Delivered Formula
Start tracking your data
Use Klipfolio PowerMetrics, our free analytics tool, to monitor your data. Choose one of the following available services to start tracking your instantly.
How to visualize Emails Delivered?
Measure your email deliveries in a summary chart, sometimes known as a metric chart. This type of data visualization will let you compare your email deliveries in the current period with a previous time period, indicating if your email campaign is effective at getting your message into inboxes.
Emails Delivered visualization example
ChartMeasuring Emails Delivered
More about Emails Delivered
Regulations, technologies, global misuse, and recipient behaviour are all making deliverability more difficult. Here are the top 6 tips to improve your email delivery rates:
- Ensure your emails aren't being perceived as spam and let ISPs know you are a legitimate business by authenticating your emails.
- Improve every engagement metric by asking your recipients for "confirmed" or "double opt-in" and configure your email rules to stop sending to low engagement users.
- Don't send your emails using a free domain, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail.
- Always ensure quality is front and centre. Don't use click-baity subject lines or overuse images or buttons.
- Keep everything transparent, including all of your header information and links. Don't obscure links with URL shorteners.
- And, because it's the law, make it really easy to unsubscribe. It will keep your list cleaner, your costs down, and your engagement up!
Emails Delivered Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good email delivery rate?
Aim to get as close to 100% email delivery rate as you can. In general, a good email delivery rate is about 95%.
What's the difference between email delivery and deliverability?
Email delivery is the rate of emails that are successfully delivered to your email list, while email deliverability refers to where the email lands upon delivery (primary inbox, promotions, spam).