Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Marketing Automation Manager
Works with: Product Marketing, Customer Success
Level: New Graduate to Intermediate
Klipfolio is a leader in the dashboard software space and a proud recipient of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. We have over 9,500 customers throughout the world and web traffic and domain authority that makes most marketers jealous.
The successful candidate will be part of a tight-knit-agile-industry-leading Digital Marketing team and will contribute to all aspects of our digital marketing strategy and execution. This includes but is not limited to; marketing/SEO, email marketing, growth marketing, PPC, social media monitoring and programs, and advocate marketing for one of Canada’s most exciting brands.
You are a self starter who loves learning new software, has an absolute passion for keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business, and, last, but definitely not least, you think about ROI / growth-hacking in everything you do.
You’ll quickly level-up both your creative and analytical skills by helping us attract, grow, nurture and understand our subscribers and customers - a big group of which are digital marketers, like yourself. The responsibilities listed below are not all inclusive and additional duties will be assigned, but that’s the fun part.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns using Marketo (messaging in trial, education nurtures, customer advocacy marketing)
- Content creation for multiple channels (web, social, email)
- Search engine optimization, and keyword tracking
- Manage and launch digital advertising campaigns
- Wearing multiple hats and working with multiple teams and projects at the same time
- Aptitude and willingness to learn and show initiative
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Adwords programs
- Basic knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong copywriting, as well generally strong written and oral skills
- Experience with HTML and content management systems
- Ability to work in fast-paced, agile, continuously evolving work environment
- Also you need to love dogs, they’re everywhere in the office
To apply, please include a quick cover letter - explaining why you love marketing and why you are passionate about the industry - to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Digital Marketing Specialist".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.