UI Software Developer
Reports to: Director - Software Development
Location: Development, QA, Support Services, Customer Success, Product Management, UX teams
- Develop rich front-end interfaces for new product features.
- Take the initiative on ongoing client-side performance improvements.
- Will also participate in some back-end development.
- Experience building SPAs with industry-standard frameworks such as React, Backbone, and Angular and libraries such as jQuery and underscore.
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing of UI components
- Exceptional HTML/CSS/JS.
- Experience with programmatic 2D drawing operations, transformations, animations.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3 and highcharts.
- Experience writing server-side code using MVC frameworks.
- Implementing responsive UIs.
- Successful completion of a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "UI Software Developer".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.