The following version of the Master Services Agreement will come into force on October 5, 2015. The amendments to the Agreement are identified at the end of the Agreement.
Changes to our Master Services Agreement
October 5, 2015:
We have revised sections of the Master Services Agreement in support of the release of our Mobile App today. The changes, which are effective immediately for App users, include:
- Section 1.6 - The definition of "Software" or "Services" now includes our mobile App
- Section 2.1 - Added a license grant for the App and provided notice of the App Distributors' license terms
- Section 10.10 - New section reflecting App Distributors' rights
- Section 10.11 - New section providing legal and support contact information for Klipfolio.
These changes come into force on October 5, 2015.
August 20, 2015:
We have revised sections of the Master Services Agreement in order to reflect business and product changes we have made since the last version posted on March 9, 2015, including, but not limited to:
- Our opening paragraphs to: (i) include reference to our new academic license; (ii) remove the language regarding binding Affiliates; (iii) update our amendment notification requirements; and, (iv) remove reference to Klipfolio "Dashboard" to reflect terminology changes in our application. Corresponding changes were made throughout the Master Services Agreement.
- Section 2.6 - Your Data
- Section 4.1 - Confidentiality
- Sections 8.6 and 8.8 - Term and Termination
These changes will come into force on September 20, 2015.
March 9, 2015:
Most items on the Master Services Agreement have had at least some revision to reflect business and product changes since the last version posted September 6, 2013, including, but not limited to:
- Rights and Restrictions
- Intellectual Property
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Preview Services
- Term and Termination
We have also added some non-legalese to help you better understand this agreement, but keep in mind that these explanations do not contain every detail and are not legally binding. Please read the complete Master Services Agreement to fully understand Your legal obligations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com