March 31, 2015
New Klipfolio KlipStart Now Available for Google AdWords
Las Vegas, March 31 2015 – At the Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit today, Klipfolio, a high-growth cloud company bringing powerful, easy-to-use and affordable real-time dashboards to the mid market, released a new KlipStart for Google AdWords. KlipStarts are free add-ons for Klipfolio Dashboard. Automatically generated with just a few clicks, KlipStarts are quick ways to get started for the most commonly used cloud services. This is the second KlipStart from the company; the first addressed the world’s most popular cloud-based marketing tool, Google Analytics. Learn more about tracking your digital marketing KPIs and web analytics on a Google Analytics dashboard.
“More than one million companies use Google AdWords to connect with prospects, partners and customers,” said Mychelle Mollot, Klipfolio chief marketing officer. “Google AdWords is the leading option for PPC campaigns, with a 67 percent market share. AdWords makes it easy for companies to create ads and whole campaigns but not quite as easy to continuously monitor results. That’s where KlipStart for Google AdWords enters the picture.”
With the Adwords KlipStart, it takes less than three minutes for a user to get to a fully functioning dashboard showing their Google AdWords data. With the this new KlipStart, marketers can now answer questions like:
- What is my current click-through rate?
- What is my most successful ad?
- Which of my campaigns is most effective?
The Google AdWords KlipStart is available today at no additional cost with Klipfolio Dashboard and can be easily modified. Try the Google Adwords Klipstart.
"The Adwords KlipStart is invaluable for search advertisers because it lets you present the right metrics in the right way to the right people," says Brian O'Grady, President of Search Warrant Online Marketing. "My Dad taught me it takes a lot of effort to make something look simple and Klipfolio's Adwords KlipStart is simplicity itself.”
In a separate release, the company also announced the introduction of the Klip Gallery, a library of predefined performance metrics (Klips) that help to further speed up the dashboard creation process.
Klipfolio provides a number of options to make dashboard creation and usage easy, even for non-IT staff:
- Klips – Individual metrics or blocks of related metrics that, when assembled, form a dashboard
- Klip Gallery – A library of predefined, fully editable Klips for common cloud services like: Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, MailChimp, Uservoice, GoSquared, Optimizely, Fluid Survey, Bitly, New Relic and Pingdom
- KlipStarts - Quick-start dashboards for the most commonly used cloud services