August 10, 2011
Klipfolio Expands Web and Mobile KPI Dashboard Beta Program
Ottawa, Canada - August 10, 2011: Klipfolio Inc, the leading provider of KPI dashboards for the enterprise, today expanded its Klipfolio Dashboard beta program to general availability. Interested users can create accounts today by visiting app.klipfolio.com.
Klipfolio Dashboard for the cloud is a browser and mobile accessible key performance indicator (KPI) dashboard being delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution.
"Klipfolio Dashboard is a bright spot in Business Intelligence (BI)," commented mobile BI expert Bill French.
Klipfolio is focusing its efforts on ease of use and self-service, making Klipfolio Dashboard the best choice for organizations and departments where line-of-business users are responsible for creating, sharing, and managing their own KPIs without IT intervention. Klipfolio's goal is to create a real-time KPI dashboard that is easy enough for everyone throughout the organization to use.
"A major design philosophy has been to separate tasks: Users who know how to extract and set up data sources have the ability to upload and point to data; users who understand which metrics and KPIs are critical to the business are able to work with these data sources and build meaningful dashboards on their own; and end users can access their dashboard wherever they are, and on any device," said Allan Wille, Klipfolio's President and CEO.
Klipfolio Dashboard for the cloud has the following tangible benefits:
- Profoundly intuitive and easy to use. The easiest KPI dashboard intended for use throughout the entire organization.
- Easy enough to get set up in 10 minutes or less.
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberries and all major web browsers on both MacOS and Windows platforms.
- Low cost of ownership. Cloud and SaaS delivery model requires no IT investment or maintenance.
- Powerful and flexible data integration through server-side APIs.