May 29, 2012
Klipfolio Dashboard Enhances Data Visibility With Interactive Geopolitical Maps
Ottawa, Canada - May 29, 2012 Klipfolio Inc today announced the release of version 1.6 of Klipfolio Dashboard for web and mobile, the easiest way to monitor critical business information (BI). This release adds a new KPI (key performance indicator) report format that lets users monitor metrics and data using geopolitical maps, including maps of the world, Europe, USA, and Germany. The Map Klip type is interactive, allowing users to zoom in to get a detailed view of a specific region and hover over a country to view associated values.
In addition to the mapping feature, version 1.6 of Klipfolio Dashboard adds the following features:
- Results rows now include custom formulae options for any Table report.
- Additional currency formats, including support for the European, Asian, and Middle-Eastern currencies.
- Time zone support for dates in data source specifications improve the accuracy of data automatically retrieved.
- New dashboard layouts allow for greater customization of KPIs and dashboard tabs.
- Improved support content, including new help topics and in-help search function.
"With many of our customer's managing operations on a global scale, the new mapping feature is a novel way to track data within a geopolitical context," says Allan Wille, CEO and President of Klipfolio. "This type of report is ideal for displaying data such as sales figures, web visitor information, supply-chain data, and virtually any other geographically dependent metrics."