December 20, 2011
Mobile BI Dashboard Extends Support For Facebook API
Ottawa, Canada - December 20, 2011: Klipfolio Inc has released a year-end update for its mobile BI (business intelligence) dashboard adding customer-requested features. Among the new features, Klipfolio has added a Facebook connector to let users access their Facebook Insights and their Facebook feed. Using Facebook's Graph API explorer and FQL (Facebook Query Language) customers can now extract metrics from Facebook and monitor them on their social media dashboard.
Available now at app.klipfolio.com, this update adds the following features:
- Use the Facebook Graph API and FQL as your data source
- New spreadsheet sheet selection tool
- New date functions that allow users to better manipulate their data
- Redesigned Library now supports filtering, sorting, and searching for resources
- Users can now set Klip sharing rights on Klip save
- Custom text formatting, including font style and colour
"Customer feedback and usability testing are at the heart of this release," says Allan Wille, CEO and President of Klipfolio Inc. "Our goal is to create a real time dashboard that is easy enough for everyone throughout the organization to use. We are excited to continue shaping this vision moving forward in 2012."