We've built a great foundation with our tight-knit team and now we're ready to build on that foundation! You won't find a keg in the fridge, but you will find team mates who have your back, opportunities to take control of your career, and a management team that insists you maintain a work-life balance.
We're looking to make key investments in the right talent today to take us to the next level tomorrow. Think you'd be great fit? Drop us a line.
Development, QA, Product Management
Klipfolio is looking for java developers who have extensive experience developing high performance, distributed applications in Java.
- Works with the development and QA teams to build new product capabilities based on defined specifications
- Documents and shares important information with coworkers
- Optimizes and extends our formula execution platform
- Experience developing web applications using MVC frameworks such as Grails, Rails, SpringMVC, etc.
- Knowledge about grid computation frameworks (akka, gridgain)
- Experience designing highly distributed and concurrent systems a must
- Familiarity with high performance real-time data processing concepts
- A degree / diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5 years plus Java
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Java Developer".
Software Developer - Marketing Operations
Sales, Marketing, Finance, Development
- Works with Development, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to seek opportunities to automate and streamline processes
- Continually seeks ways to implement best-practices and to improve processes
- Ensures all of our product, marketing, sales, and financial systems are in sync and data integrity is maintained
- Organizes and manages the implementation and consistency of fields and naming conventions across all systems
- Performs and automates regular data administration tasks, such as mass updates, data cleaning, and de-duping.
- Supports management decision making with reporting and analysis
- Technical familiarity with with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Quickbooks, Zuora, and Marketo a plus
- Proficient at using APIs, writing scripts, and general application integration tasks using Python, Java, or NodeJS
- Experience with version control and Git, and using MVC frameworks such as Grails, Rails, SpringMVC
- General knowledge about marketing, sales, and financial processes and workflows a plus
- Knowledge of reporting, data visualizations, dashboards an asset
- Bachelors degree in computer science or technical field
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Software Developer - Marketing Operations".
Channel Inside Sales
Customers, Marketing, Support, Development
This role positions Klipfolio’s products and services with a focus on generating new business relationships with prospective Channel Partners globally.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated top performer. They thrive in a fast paced environment, and are masters of multitasking. They are confident and proven, but humble and eager to improve their craft. They are both the hunter, and the farmer, and bring energy and passion to everything they do. They are the embodiment of the team player.
- Manages sales cycle from lead-to-win on new Channel business
- Proactively monitors lead activity, and initiates conversation with prospective partner
- Responds to inbound leads and information requests in a professional and timely manner
- Evaluates inbound leads and coordinates responses with the Sales Team
- Delivers presentations and product demonstrations via Webex
- Diligently tracks, maintains, and updates activities and records in Salesforce
- Shares frontline feedback with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Support teams
- Participates in daily scrum to update team on activities, progress, and roadblocks
- Participates in social media discussions on Google+
- 1-2 years relevant sales experience
- Highly organized and an effective time manager
- Proactive and energetic approach to sales activities
- Adept researcher and prospector
- Passionate about technology
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Relevant experience with Business Intelligence, Salesforce.com, SaaS/Cloud Computing, Online Marketing/Analytics and/or Social Media are considered strong assets
- Bachelors Degree/Collegiate Diploma required
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Channel Inside Sales".
User Experience Designer
Chief Experience Officer
Product Management and Software Development Team
Klipfolio is looking for a talented and skilled user experience designer who specializes in user interface design to plan, ideate, validate, iterate, and execute beautiful, functional UIs for our cloud dashboard platform. Reporting to the chief experience officer, you’ll work side-by-side with product management and the software development team to create user-centered product experiences that satisfy requirements and delight customers.
- Conceptualize new interfaces---from pattern implementations to novel, complex interactions---that meet project and UX requirements
- Capture feedback from users, developers, product management and other stakeholders and iterate through design solutions
- Produce scenarios, sketches, flows, wireframes, pixel-perfect mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with developers to optimize the implementation of your work
- Tweak style-related application code (HTML/CSS) directly as you sweat the details
- Perform usability evaluations on and manage UX enhancements to our products
- Fluency in modern best practices for UX and UI design and familiarity with current design patterns for the web
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator or relevant wireframing/prototyping tools
- Solid communication skills and the ability to articulate the rationale for design decisions
- Strong aesthetic sensibility and appreciation of good visual design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a UX-related discipline
- 3+ years experience with web-based application UI design
- Online (or attached) portfolio with samples of work that demonstrate your understanding of the design process and showcase relevant experience
- Experience collecting and leveraging user-derived data via usability evaluations, user research, polls, and/or satisfaction studies
- Ability to prototype with HTML/CSS/JS or prototyping tools
- Hands-on experience designing user interfaces for mobile applications
- Strong visual design skills
Send your resume and portfolio link (or samples of work) to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "UX Designer".