We've built a great foundation with our tight-knit team and now we're ready to build on that foundation! You won't find a keg in the fridge, but you will find team mates who have your back, opportunities to take control of your career, and a management team that insists you maintain a work-life balance.
We're looking to make key investments in the right talent today to take us to the next level tomorrow. Think you'd be great fit? Drop us a line.
Senior Web Developer
Senior Software Architect
Development, QA, Services, Sales, Product Management, UX
Klipfolio is looking for a senior web developer who has a deep background in building high performance MVC web applications in Java, and has at least 5 years experience.
- Take an active role in the architecture and planning of complex product features
- Participate as a lead developer in Implementing new product features
- Work closely the development team to harden the application security
- Work with our testing team to analytically understand and mitigate performance bottlenecks
- Bring experience in high-performance client-server architectures and relational databases
- Your influence on product quality and release cadence will be measured based on a decrease in our lead to win ratio, our monthly customer churn.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and exposure to Groovy
- Experience developing web applications using MVC frameworks such as Grails, Rails, SpringMVC, etc.
- Experience developing highly-available web applications
- Strong knowledge of Java concurrency
- Knowledge of Java, Python, NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, SQL
- Knowledge of security methodologies and best-practices
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Senior Web Developer".
Application Support Specialist
Director of Services
Customers, Sales, QA, Development, and Marketing
Klipfolio is looking for an application support specialist with a technical background, who is motivated by helping customers solve problems quickly and confidently.
- Provide first line technical support to customers needing assistance with issues and problems in a timely manner
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone
- Track issues to resolution using internal ticketing systems
- Escalate more involved incidents
- Participate in customer calls to support sales efforts
- Provide after hour support when scheduled
- Assist in developing internal procedures, knowledgebase, and guidelines
- Document solutions to common support issues
- Provide key metrics to improve support operations
- Key metric: A high first call resolution rate
- Key metric: A high level of satisfaction from customers
- Key metric: A reduction of ticket volume due to improved documentation and processes
- Computer science, engineering, or math background a strong asset
- Minimum 2 years previous Help Desk experience is preferred
- Aptitude for learning new software and tools
- Knowledge of the ITIL methodology is a definite asset
- Customer oriented, friendly and approachable
- Commitment to a team environment with a demonstrated team contribution focus
- High communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Problem-solving proficiency with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as under direct supervision
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Application Support Specialist".