Build a ChartMogul dashboard with Klipfolio
With Klipfolio, you can build a custom ChartMogul dashboard to keep track of your key business metrics. Use a real-time dashboard to display your ChartMogul data alongside other core metrics.
How to build a ChartMogul dashboard
There are two ways to build dashboards using ChartMogul:
- Pre-built data requests - Use pre-built ChartMogul data queries in the Connector Gallery
- Custom data requests - Build custom ChartMogul data queries in the Connector Gallery
Use pre-built ChartMogul data requests to create dashboards
Within the Connector Gallery, you can select the pre-built data requests we’ve created for ChartMogul to pull in data like:
- Annualized Run Rate
- Average Revenue Per Account by Day
- Average Revenue Per Account
- Customer Count
- Monthly Recurring Revenue by Day
- Monthly Recurring Revenue
Use custom ChartMogul data requests to create dashboards
Within the Connector Gallery, you can create custom API queries to pull in data from your ChartMogul account. Building custom queries allows you to specify the metrics and time periods that you want to track.
You can use these queries to build out custom visualizations in Klipfolio. You can also combine your ChartMogul data with other relevant data (i.e. Google Analytics) to get a deeper understanding of how you’re performing.