Release Tracker Metric Metric
Keep track of DevOps releases from the pipeline, to review, to releases in progress.
Track all your DevOps KPIs in one place
Sign up for free and start making decisions for your business with confidence.
orSign up with your email
Free forever ● No credit card required
The Release Tracker metric displays feature releases that are in the pipeline, under review, and in progress. This metric gives your DevOps team a current status update for ongoing projects, and provides the company insight into new features or fixes coming to the product.
- Release Pipeline: Future releases the DevOps team has planned
- Review: Releases that have been completed and are under review before deployment
- In Progress: Releases that have been reviewed and are in the cue for deployment
- Continuous additions to the release pipeline
- Good flow through from pipeline to review to in progress
Monitoring DevOps KPIs on a Dashboard
Once you have established benchmarks and targets for Release Tracking, you’ll want to establish processes for monitoring this and other DevOps KPIs. Dashboards can be critical in this regard. Read more
Related Metrics & KPIs
Start tracking your metrics
Level up your analytics with a free forever PowerMetrics account