Guide to Sales KPIs & Metrics
Sign up and get 5 minute Sales KPI lessons delivered to your inbox every day.
The Sales Quota Attainment metric measures the time it takes for a specific sales target to be hit, helping sales teams keep an actionable timeline in mind, and allowing sales managers to forecast future revenue.
Example of KPI target
Sales Manager, Sales team
Attainment of Sales Target
Actual to Planned Sales
The Sales Team Leaderboard
A bit of friendly competition goes a long way. A while ago, our Sales Team wanted to ignite their competitive side and developed a dashboard that would help them track their sales goals, quota attainment, overall and performance... Thus the Sales Leaderboard was born. Now, we want to share it with you. Watch this short tutorial to learn how to build your own leaderboard for your team!
What are the key reasons to build a sales leaderboard?
- Track individual sales performance in real-time
- Track team sales performance in real-time
- Directly compare performance across multiple sales metrics or KPIs
- Use friendly competition to fuel motivation in the sales team
- Create a transparent, data-driven work environment
- Make quick decisions based on the data instead of waiting for end of quarter reports