"My Klipfolio dashboards help me know when it's time to worry or when things are running smoothly with just a quick glance. Decision making on the fly has never been easier."
Elise Hinchman, Marketing Director, Lexington Podiatry
From our marketing team to yours
We know how important it is to have control of your data, which is why we put together this quick video to show you what dashboards we use on a daily basis to help drive our own marketing efforts. Watch the video and see what’s possible in Klipfolio.
Marketing analytics dashboard examples
Curious to see what you can track in Klipfolio? Here are just a few examples of dashboards our marketing team uses on a daily basis. View the live dashboard examples to get a better look.
- Get a real-time, interactive view of your marketing funnel
- Track your leads against daily and monthly targets to reach your marketing goals
- Get a better understanding of demographic conversion rates to help drive your decision making
- With the Brand Awareness metric, you can dig deeper into your key marketing channels and analyze the performance of each
- The First Visit metric tracks where visitors come from and how engaged they are with your website
- With the Returning Visit metric, you can analyze user behavior and determine how well your content resonates
- The Conversion metric shows the performance of core pages and web conversions, and compares them to online sales
Metrics for Marketing
Want to motivate your team and stay up to date on your data, but not sure which metrics to start with? Not to worry, we've compiled a list of the top, most common marketing KPIs (key performance indicators) our users have built using Klipfolio. If you are looking for more, check out our KPI Library:
- Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL): Identfy which leads are deemed to be more likely to convert into customers
- Funnel Conversion Rates: Measure the rate of which leads move through the marketing funnel
- Brand Awareness: Track how people are hearing about your brand on social media and search engines
- Customer Engagement: Monitor how your customers are interacting with your brand
- Return on Marketing Investment (ROI): Measure the ability of marketing campaigns to generate new revenue
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV or LTV): Measure the amount of gross profit that is generated from a customer over the entire time they do business with a company
- Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC): Measure how much money it costs a company to gain a new customer
- New Leads Generated: Measure the number of new leads that have been added to your system
- Lead Conversion: Measure the amount of leads that are converted into sales
- Keyword Performance: Monitor how well your targetted keywords are performing and identify possible work to drive further traffic
- Click-Through Rate: Measure how often your site on an SERP prompts users to click and navigate to your page
- Web Traffic Sources: Understand which traffic sources are driving visitors to your website
- Organic Search Traffic: Make sure you are getting a steady stream of unique visitors from organic search
- Domain Authority: Determine the effectiveness of your link-building efforts by measuring the “trust” factor of your domain
- Social Traffic and Conversions: Measure how effective your social media efforts are at generating traffic and goal conversions
- Sessions by Device Type: Make sure you're optimizing your content in regards to the devices that people are using to reach your site
- Unique Visitors: Measure the total number of unique individuals that view your website
- Bounce Rate: Measure the number of visitors that arrive at your site and leave without navigating to any other of your pages
How to track your marketing metrics with Klipfolio Marketing Analytics
Klipfolio allows you to pull in data from all of the different marketing services you use to track your performance—and display precisely what you need in a single interactive dashboard. What does this mean for you? No more piecemeal reports or Excel sheets with multiple versions. And you can get started with just a few clicks.
There are 3 ways to build marketing dashboards in Klipfolio:
- Pre-built marketing dashboards
- Pre-built marketing metrics
- Custom marketing dashboards
Here are a few pre-built marketing dashboards
How is your website performing right now? This dashboard is laser focused on answering that question.
Here are a few pre-built marketing metrics.
Click each icon to see what's possible.
Google Marketing Analytics
Connecting your Google Analytics data into Klipfolio gives you instant access to your website performance. You can also combine your Google Analytics data with data from other key services. With Klipfolio you can track:
- Top performing pages
- Top converting social channels
Track your website's Avg. Bounce Rate, Avg. Pageviews, New Sessions, and Avg. Time on Site for the last 30 days.
Monitor your Users, Sessions, and Pageviews vs. targets for the last 30 days.
See what else you can build for Google Analytics
Facebook Marketing Analytics
Monitoring your Facebook and Facebook Ads performance can be time consuming, but it doesn't have to be. With Klipfolio you can quickly and easily track:
- Page impressions
- Engaged users
- Total page likes
- Page visits
Discover total and average page visits by monitoring your Facebook company page traffic over the past 90 days.
Make sure people are noticing your page (impressions) and getting excited by liking, commenting and sharing your posts (engagment).
See what else you can build for Facebook
Google AdWords Marketing Analytics
Wish you could easily make your Google AdWords performance visible to your whole team without building monthly or weekly reports? In Klipfolio, it’s easy to track metrics like:
Google Search Console
Are you obsessed with SEO and organic performance? Us too, which is why we created pre-built metrics for Google Search Console. Make data-driven decision to boost your organic rankings and traffic. Track metrics like:
- Keyword rankings
- CTR improvement opportunities
- Search improvement opportunities
Which search queries can you improve on? Use this pre-built metric to find your page 2 query results. Use best practice SEO tactics to improve those rankings to page one of Google.
Are your SEO efforts paying off? This pre-built metric gives you the organic keyword rankings data you need to evaluate your performance and make proper adjustments.
See what else you can build for Google Search Console
HubSpot Marketing Analytics
With so much data inside HubSpot, it can seem a little overwhelming when you’re trying to report on your performance. We’re making it easy with our pre-built data visualizations. Track metrics like:
- Upcoming events
- Top performing keywords
- Latest blogs
Moz is a great tool to use when building out a SEO strategy. With Klipfolio, you can create an interactive dashboard that gives continuous insights into your key online marketing metrics. Track metrics like:
- Top influencers
- Top pages by authority
- Domain authority
Discover the top pages on your website by ranking them by Page Authority. This Klip requires the Moz API paid subscription.
The more backlinks you have pointing back to your website, the more popular it will be. Monitor the number of backlinks to your website and compare it to your competitors.
See what else you can build for Moz
Do you have visibility into your Net Promoter Score? It can be time consuming to report on your NPS scores, which is why we created a variety of pre-built metrics to help you easily monitor and share your results. Track metrics like:
- Net Promoter Score (Last 12 months)
- Recent comments
- Net Promoter Score (Last n months)
- Score by attribute
See what else you can build for AskNicely
Are you using your past email campaign results to build out your new campaigns? It’s not as hard as you may think. Get started with our pre-built Mailchimp metrics to see how your emails are performing. Track metrics like:
- Open rate
- Click rate
- Bounced emails
- List performance
Compare your email marketing subscribers to unsubscribers over the past 30 days.
Help your team make informed decisions by monitoring key metrics on your email marketing campaign performance.
See what else you can build for Campaign Monitor
Build a custom marketing analytics dashboard
Once you've assembled a few dashboards with our templates, you're going to want to build custom dashboards that tackle the unique and specific challenges of your business.
There’s a learning curve with any powerful software tool, but you’re in good hands and will soon be building out your own custom dashboards. So grab a coffee and crack open our Editor. We promise it’ll be worth it.
Learn more about connecting your data with Klipfolio.
Here's how it works:
- Draw your dashboard on a napkin
- Decide which data sources you'll need to access in order to create your dashboard
- Use the custom editor to start bringing your data to life
Are you an agency? We can help.
From global ad agencies to boutique digital shops, our marketing partners are differentiating, deepening and growing their businesses with Klipfolio. Here are some reasons why our agencies chose us:
- Showcase ROI in real-time: Partnering with Klipfolio enables you to provide your clients with transparent access to the metrics that matter most to them.
- Automated reporting: Deliver interactive performance dashboards in real-time or submit PDF dashboard reports at the push of a button.
- 100s of integrations: Agency partners are empowered with the freedom and flexibility to connect their dashboards to a wide variety of data sources in real-time, so they don’t have go to ten places to get one answer (and neither do their clients).
- Dashboard reports: Create branded PDF reports for your clients and schedule recurring email reports based on live dashboards.
- Customize your dashboards: Add your logo and taglines to your dashboard, stylize individual Klips and automated dashboard reports, or refine the look and feel of your dashboards at a more granular level with custom CSS.
- Client management: Get access to our dashboard management hub that lets you manage multiple client accounts in a single place.
Check out our Agency Analytics Reporting Software overview.
Use a TV Dashboard display to share your dashboards
A TV Dashboard is a monitor setup to display key business metrics in real-time. TV Dashboards have evolved over the years from office whiteboards to office monitors that continuously display a business’ data.
There are a number of benefits to setting up a TV dashboard in your office such as transparency on all levels of the business, metrics-driven teams that can spot opportunity and fix discrepancies, as well as the ability for managers and executives to make real-time business decisions.
What’s the best way to display a TV Dashboard?
Dashboards can be displayed on TVs either horizontally or vertically. Vertical TV dashboard display is ideal for longer dashboards, typically ones that have more than 5 or 6 metrics. Due to the fact that TV dashboards are meant for quick, at-a-glance information, it’s best practice to limit your dashboard being horizontally displayed to a few of your most important metrics that you need to monitor multiple times a day in order to keep size large for optimal visibility
For more on TV dashboard options, check out our wallboard page.