15 reasons why you should join our team at Klipfolio
Published November 21st, 2017, updated February 1st, 2023
Summary - Work with extremely smart, equally nice, and collaborative people, as well as a group of down-to-earth leaders who get stuff done.
1) Work with extremely smart, equally nice, and collaborative people, as well as a group of down-to-earth leaders who get stuff done.
2) Be part of one of the fastest growing Canadian companies.
4) Quickly see your impact on the product with our daily releases and be recognized for it by your peers and the leadership team through programs like “thanks awards”.
5) Work on challenging and interesting problems, and strive to do the right thing, the right way and continuous improvement using our always evolving manifesto.
6) Use the latest modern and exciting technologies like AWS services, React and Redux, Akka, Spring Boot, GraphQL, and Elasticsearch.
7) Innovate every day and have the freedom to contribute your ideas as part of our internal hackathons.
8) Learn, teach, and mentor by attending our lightning talks and joining our guilds.
9) Work closely with your manager to grow your personal brand and skills. Being a small company, there are lots of opportunities to grow and work on different projects.
11) Location, location, location! Our office is in the heart of downtown Ottawa, where all the action happens, and is close to transit in a brand new office!
Here's a picture of our brand new office. We've got empty desks waiting to be filled!
12) Enjoy perks like a fitness bonus, training benefits, sitting/standing desks, free snacks, delicious coffee, espresso, Christmas - New Years shutdown and so much more!
13) We have flexible hours, option to work from home as needed, and encourage work-life balance.
14) Build lasting friendships by participating in various social committee, team, and corporate events, such as board game nights, wine and cheese, axe throwing (yup, you read that correctly) and more!
15) Bring your dog to the office :)
Convinced? Apply here.
Lightspeed's Nnamdi Iregbulem: What is Weighted ACV?s
By Emily Hayward — April 18th, 2022
The Power of Words
By Holly Ebbs — August 12th, 2020
Six Tips to Stage your Company with Confidence
By Mike Pascoe — June 30th, 2020
How Business Analytics Can Set Your SMB Up for Success in 2020
By Matt Shealy — February 13th, 2020