Security, privacy, and access
We care deeply about the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of your data. Your continued trust in us is our top priority.Get Started Free
We understand that data is highly-sensitive information. Providing the right level of access is a critical component of PowerMetrics.
- We make it easy to assign specific access rights when adding and managing users, teams, groups and departments.
- Use Klipfolio ID for simple, secure, and trusted sign-up, sign-in, and access control with leading identity providers (Sign In with Google, Xero or Intuit).
- Support for multi-factor authentication (MFA) via an Authenticator app or secondary email generated password confirmation.
- Support for single-sign-on (SSO) with any provider that supports SAML.
- Restrict access by specifying a single IP address or an IP address range.
- Detailed event log to capture authentication, failed login attempts, asset creation, deletion, and modification.
We take great care to safeguard your personal information that is in our custody or control.
- We use industry standard measures to protect your personal information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Klipfolio follows GDPR compliance rules, including storing data only in countries in the EU or allowed by an adequacy decision under Article 45.
- On certain plans, regular GRC compliance assessments are included.
Our Security Team has multiple safeguards in place to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
- Data is backed up several times a day.
- Your data is encrypted both at rest and in transit.
- We take part in ongoing threat management and assessments, including application vulnerability assessments, network vulnerability assessments, pen testing, and security control framework review and testing.
- Klipfolio follows industry standard controls based on the NIST CSF Framework.