The Top 10 SaaS Affiliate Programs
Published March 16th, 2022, updated February 1st, 2023
Summary - If you’re on the hunt for a SaaS affiliate program for you to grow your business and expand your revenue streams, I’ve rounded up the top 10 programs (including Klipfolio!) that you can join today.
SaaS affiliate programs are gaining traction. And it makes sense why they are taking off: It’s a great way for users of your product to turn referrals into revenue.
If people are talking about your product or service, and their (hopefully positive) experiences with it, why not use that as an opportunity to earn revenue, too!
If you’re on the hunt for a SaaS affiliate program for you to grow your business and expand your revenue streams, I’ve rounded up the top 10 programs (including Klipfolio!) that you can join today.
10 SaaS affiliate programs you can join to expand your revenue stream
That’s right—Klipfolio has officially launched an affiliate program! By referring your audience to PowerMetrics, you can earn revenue and help people succeed with data. Here’s how it works:
- Earn 200% MRR for each qualified PowerMetrics sign-up
- 90-day cookie window
- Ready-made marketing resources and templates for you to share on your blog, newsletter, social channels, and more
- Monthly product newsletter to know what’s new and what’s on the roadmap
Klipfolio affiliates should be passionate about metrics and KPIs, have an SMB audience, and be a thought leader, data expert, content creator, or consultant. Sound like you? Apply here!
HubSpot has an affiliate program for their suite of products: CRM, Marketing, Sales, Service, and Operations.
The HubSpot affiliate program offers:
- 15% recurring commission rate for up to one year or a 100% flat rate of the first month’s revenue—choose the commission type that works for you!
- 90-day cookie window
- You don’t have to be a HubSpot customer to join the program, but it’s great if you are!
Rewind offers an affiliate program so you can get rewarded for helping your audience understand the importance of data backups.
Rewind’s affiliate program offers:
- 200% commission payout (you can earn up to $800 when your referral becomes a paying customer) and uncapped commissions
- Access to a partner dashboard for easy tracking and reporting
- Marketing materials and information you need to successfully market their backup products to your audience
Want to learn more about Rewind? Listen to Rewind's co-founder and CEO, Mike Potter, on the Metric Stack podcast.
Unbounce, a landing page builder, offers a partner program so marketers or agencies can tap into a new stream of revenue while helping others discover the world of easy-to-build landing pages.
Unbounce’s affiliate program offers:
- 20% of the recurring revenue for every new customer you refer (Unbounce even breaks down how much you can earn per month based on the number of referrals as extra incentive)
- Support package with a dedicated partner coach and a custom dashboard to track your referrals, URL clicks, and earnings
- Resources and materials with templates, promotional assets, and training
Shopify, known as the place for entrepreneurs to start their business, offers a referral program for Shopify merchant referrals. It doesn’t get much more rewarding than helping people launch their dream of being an entrepreneur!
Shopify’s affiliate program offers:
- Competitive commission structure and payout amount
- Resources to help you develop content to boost your conversion rate
- Detailed performance insights on a personal dashboard
SEMRush, an SEO tool loved by marketers everywhere, offers a few ways to earn revenue: $200 for every new subscription sale, $10 for every new trial, and $0.01 for every new sign up. That means that you can still earn revenue even if your referrals don’t become paying customers.
In addition to that, SEMRush’s affiliate program offers:
- Last-click attribution model and a 120-day cookie window
- Ready-made creative and promotional material to help you advertise the product
- Account managers to support you on your affiliate journey
Xero, a SaaS favourite for accounts and bookkeepers, offers a tiered partner program that unlocks new benefits at each level.
Xero’s partner program offers:
- Free training, upskilling, and certifications to level-up your skills
- Access to Xero events so you can hear directly from experts and meet your peers
- Bronze, silver, gold, and platinum partner status levels that unlock benefits and discounts on subscription plans for your clients
ConvertKit is an email marketing software, and it is on a mission to help creators earn a living through their affiliate program. I particularly like the questions they ask on their landing page: Do you love sharing things you love? Do you constantly connect your friends to their needs? Are you a natural promoter? If you answered yes to any of those questions, it’s easy to know that their program is right for you!
ConvertKit’s affiliate program offers:
- 30% commission for every successful referral
- Helpful resources like a training course, graphics and video assets, webinars, and a personal dashboard to track your progress
- Similar to HubSpot, you don’t have to be a ConvertKit customer, but it’s great if you are!
Udemy’s affiliate program is unique in that you can choose which courses you want to promote to your audience. That way, you can focus on a niche that’s relevant to you and your audience.
Udemy’s affiliate program offers:
- Competitive commission rates for valid purchases
- Access to publisher-exclusive content and promotions and creative assets
- Sales performance insights through your network account
Coursera partners with 200 universities and companies to offer flexible and affordable online learning. Coursera believes that anyone, anywhere, can transform their life through learning. So, why not share these learning experiences with your network through their affiliate program.
Coursera’s affiliate program offers:
- Up to 45% commission on 4,000+ courses and specializations
- Weekly affiliate newsletters and professionally-designed marketing assets
- Choose with courses and specializations to promote to your audience to ensure a good-fit and relevant content
Do you have a favourite affiliate program to recommend?
This is just a small sampling of the SaaS affiliate programs that exist today with hundreds more to choose from. If you have a program that you think should be included on this list, let us know! Happy referring!