Introducing: PowerMetrics for the Stripe App Marketplace
Published 2022-07-11, updated 2023-02-01
Summary - PowerMetrics is now available in the Stripe App Marketplace. Install PowerMetrics in your Stripe account for visibility into full funnel business performance without ever leaving the Stripe Dashboard.
There’s a new app in town! PowerMetrics is now available in the Stripe App Marketplace.
You can install PowerMetrics in your Stripe account for visibility into full funnel business performance—without leaving the Stripe Dashboard.
Once you install the PowerMetrics app, connect to a data service, add a metric, and do all of your day-to-day data analysis in Stripe. When you’re ready for deeper analysis, switch to PowerMetrics to build a full funnel business performance dashboard.
Full funnel business performance all on one dashboard
From the money in your bank account to the traffic on your website. Now, in Stripe, you can:
- View and segment your Stripe payment and subscription data by product, card type, and country. Compare and validate this data with your monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and identify anomalies or outliers.
- Check the health of your bank account from Xero or Quickbooks so you can see your billing system metrics, rectify issues, and view transactions and account balances.
- View your funnel metrics like web traffic and conversion rate from Google Analytics next to leads, win rate, engagement or churn. Get enhanced context and a starting point for deeper analysis or opportunities.
- Analyze trends in your revenue with metrics from HubSpot or Salesforce and compare acquisition metrics like customer acquisition cost, cost per lead, or customer lifetime value to the forecasted revenue in your sales pipeline.
- Automate and visualize the data in your spreadsheets and databases to reduce manual tasks so you can focus on growth.
And the best part is that you can do all of this… on one dashboard!
What you love about PowerMetrics, in Stripe
You can access our library of 400+ instant metrics for popular data services in Stripe. Once you add a metric you can adjust your date range, and slice and dice to get your data, your way.
Switch between Stripe and PowerMetrics depending on the level of detail you need. But either way, your data is always ready and waiting for your next big business decision.
Check out PowerMetrics for Stripe
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Headquartered in San Francisco and Dublin, the company aims to increase the GDP of the internet.
Top Six Data and Analytics Trends – 2024
By Allan Wille, Co-Founder — December 11th, 2023
Maximizing Business Insights: The Power of dbt’s Semantic Layer with Klipfolio PowerMetrics
By Jeroen Visser — November 27th, 2023
Unlocking the Value of Metrics for Everyone: Introducing PowerMetrics + revamped dbt Semantic Layer
By David Mennie — October 17th, 2023
Promoting data literacy with metrichq.org and the power of AI
By Allan Wille, Co-Founder — October 12th, 2023