“The creators of Klipfolio are true masters of visualization, displaying real-time data in clear beautiful charts, graphs, and diagrams.”
General Manager at TimeHunter
HR reporting software and analytics for talent management
Data-driven human performance management for business growth
Bring your HR data to the executive table
Let Klipfolio help you be the strategic HR professional you were always meant to be. Showcase your HR analytics data story to share your teams impact on the organization.
Drive your HR analytics with customizable dashboards and reports
Ensure your team leverages reports to make strategic and proactive decisions that positively affect your performance goals. It will become the difference between managing people and elevating them to their potential.
Build and schedule reports for all the different departments you support
Human resource management is the heart of every organization and drives the success of every team. Create the custom HR reports that every team needs.
Human resource dashboard examples
Curious to see what you can track in Klipfolio? Here are just a few examples of the HR dashboards you can build. View the live dashboard examples to get a better look.
- Get a real-time, interactive view of your department structure
- Track mentors for each department of your organization
- Track roles, succession plans, and professional development
- Build a LinkedIn dashboard to track your company's follower growth
- Track the number of clicks your LinkedIn page has generated
- Keep an eye on how engaging your company page and posts are
Metrics for Human Resources
Want to motivate your team and stay up to date on your data, but not sure which metrics to start with? Not to worry, we've compiled a list of the top, most common HR KPIs (key performance indicators) our users have built using Klipfolio. If you are looking for more, check out our KPI Library:
- Ethnic Diversity Ratio: Track the diversity of your company’s workforce
- Gender Ratio: Measure the ratio of male to female employees in your company
- Span of Control: Monitor the number of subordinates working under a manager
- Headcount: Track the size of your company or department
- Applications Received per Vacancy: Track the popularity of your job vacancy postings
- Signing Bonus Expense: Measure the average size of the signing bonus for all new hires
- Cost per Hire: Measure how much it costs for a single hire
- Turnover Rate: Analyze the effectiveness of your employee retention efforts
- Recruiter to Open Requisitions Ratio: Measure the ratio of recruiters to open job positions waiting to be filled
- Job Offer Acceptance Rate: Measure the rate at which job offers are accepted by prospective employees
- Open Job Requisitions: Monitor the number of open positions within your company
- Training Costs: Measure and analyze the investments put forward in your employees
- Overtime Hours: Monitor the total number of overtime hours employees are working
- Employee Engagement: Track how invested your employees are in the company
- Employee Productivity: Measure the overall effectiveness and productivity of your employees
- Part-Time Employees: Monitor the number of part-time workers and students are in your employ over time
How to track your human resource metrics with Klipfolio
Klipfolio allows you to pull in data from all of the different HR services you use to track your performance—and display precisely what you need in a single interactive dashboard. What does this mean for you? No more manual monthly reports or Excel sheets with multiple versions. And you can get started with just a few clicks.
Here are a few pre-built HR metrics.
Click each icon to see what's possible.
Connecting your Glassdoor account with Klipfolio gives you instant access to your company's ratings and reviews. You can also combine your Glassdoor data with data from other key services. With Klipfolio you can track metrics like:
- Overall rating
- Culture ratings
- Value ratings
- Work life balance ratings
- And more
Are you using Google Calendar to manage your meetings and interviews? Connect your account to Klipfolio to easily monitor your calendar and amount of time spent in meetings. With Klipfolio you can track:
- Daily meetings
- Time spent in meetings
- Percentage of time spent in meetings
- And more
Are you using Trello to manage your time, meetings, and roles to be filled? Connect your account with Klipfolio and track key HR metrics in a dashboard that's easy to share. In Klipfolio, you can track metrics like:
- Overdue cards
- Comments timeline
- Cards due today
- And more
Are you using Basecamp for HR management? Connect your account with Klipfolio and easily track your KPIs in an interactive dashboard. Track metrics like:
- To dos
- Completed to dos
- Project members
- And more
Discover dashboard builder’s delight
Our HR customers love Klipfolio because it empowers them to build their own dashboards. Sure, it takes time to get it right, but it’s absolutely worth it.
Connecting your data
You’ve got an impressive technology stack, but how do those puzzle pieces fit together? Klipfolio is an API machine with 100s of connections to the human resource services you use to run your business.Browse the 100+ services you can connect to
Love to tinker and build but tired of using Excel to share your data? The Klip Editor is where you bring your data story to life. Build custom data visualizations that you can share with your entire company.
Drag-and-drop visualizations from the palette to start assembling your custom dashboard. Choose from standard data visualizations like charts, bullet charts, and scatter plots. Or get creative and inject custom HTML into your dashboard. The choice is yours.
Data is meant to be shared. A dashboard without any viewers is, well, kind of sad. Wouldn’t you agree?
Which is exactly why we make sure you can share with your team and clients through multiple channels.
TV dashboard display
Our customers love showing off their dashboards on wall-mounted TVs throughout the office. It’s a great way for executives to nurture a culture of data transparency and the team to see their performance at a glance. Plus, it looks super cool.
Slack, email snapshots, and links
Send Klips or entire dashboards via Slack, setup manual or recurring email snapshots, and share links to your live dashboard.
Resources for HR professionals
As a human resource professional, you understand the importance of being data driven and keeping up-to-date on all the latest industry changes. Here are some resources to keep improving your talent management skills: