The flexibility you want, the data you need.
Build an AT Internet dashboard with Klipfolio
With Klipfolio, you can build custom dynamic AT Internet dashboards to give you access in real-time to all your strategic information and visualize your key performance indicators. Learn how to connect AT Internet with your Klipfolio dashboard so you can monitor your website’s performance in real-time.
Why build an AT Internet dashboard?
- Access all your AT Internet data through connectors: REST URL, File sharing, FTP sharing, email attachments
- Klipfolio lets you connect a wide range of sources and display key data on real-time business dashboards
- Customize your analysis: Whether you’re an analyst or a business user, you’re in control of your data by simply building custom Klips and dashboards without having any technical knowledge
- Create beautiful, responsive visualizations (tables, graphs, gauges, curves, images, iframes)
- Display easy to read and relevant dashboards on any kind of device (mobiles, tablets, monitors, televisions)
- Say goodbye to manual reports and hello to automation by sharing your dynamic dashboard. Set up scheduled Email, PDF files reports, public web links, etc.
About AT Internet
As one of the world’s major players in digital intelligence since 1996, AT Internet helps companies measure their audience and optimize their performance across all digital channels. AT Internet's analytics solution is used across all industries on more than 20,000 sites and applications worldwide. With more than 200 employees, the company operates in 32 countries via its customers, subsidiaries, and partners.
AT Internet’s Analytics Suite enables companies to immediately extract the value from their digital data, thanks to a unified digital analytics platform. From data collection to visualization, the Analytics Suite enables all types of users (digital analysts, data scientists, decision-makers, and business users) to obtain reliable, contextualized performance data. , AT Internet prides itself on ensuring their clients are successful through professional support and consulting services. These services aim to assist clients from implementation all the way to data interpretation.
How to build a AT Internet dashboard
Use the Connector Gallery to create a custom dashboard that turns AT Internet insights into beautiful data visualizations.
REST/URL creation in AT Internet’s Data Query
You can easily establish the setup of your REST/URL connector and import it to your AT Internet data into Klipfolio. Data Query allows you to build multidimensional queries in just a few clicks. You can also use advanced segmentation and filtering options to create the perfect query.
Data source configuration in Klipfolio
Klipfolio allows you to import your Data Query URL in an instant. You can then specify the refresh time of the query and share access with different users. Klipfolio will read the fields in your database and make them available. This data can be used in Attributes (analysis axis) and Measures (quantitative data).
Use custom AT Internet data requests to create dashboards
This important step allows you to establish the setup of your REST/URL connector and to import your AT Internet data into Klipfolio. You’ll then be able to load a REST URL (in XML or JSON format) which you can obtain directly in the Data Query application within AT Internet’s Analytics Suite 2.